At Wild, we put CBD oil on our CBD oil. But cooking with CBD is an amazing way to enhance your favorite recipes, to modify something you have a love-hate-relationship with (like coffee or pancakes), or to chill your relatives out by sneaking it into the Thanksgiving pie ;)
With our wide range of flavor options, you’re only going to improve your fav meal—so cooking with CBD oil really isn’t as intimidating as you think. It can be added into any recipe, but works best when there is already of oil or butter present in the recipe. Some of our go-to’s are energy bites, salad dressings, and protein pancakes. You can even add a few droppers of CBD into your coconut oil or butter so it’s ready to go when you’re baking and cooking.
So, without further ado, welcome to our first Wild & Dine – where we’re cooking with CBD oil and sharing insanely delicious CBD oil recipes. With the holidays coming up – we’re coming in hot with a seasonal fav.
WILD CRANBERRY POMEGRANATE MOCKTAIL
This CBD oil recipe will become a staple at your Thanksgiving table. Or any table for that matter. Swap out your wine or mixie for this nourishing, inflammation fighting mocktail. Pomegranate juice is packed with antioxidants, vitamin C, and helps to lower blood pressure. Cranberry supports digestive and heart health. Paired with our anxiety-fighting, pain-relieving CBD, there will be absolutely no food or alcohol-induced hangovers in sight tomorrow.
Here’s what you need (makes 1 mocktail):
- 1 mL Balance CBD oil
- 3 tbs of 100% pomegranate juice
- 2 tbs 100% cranberry juice
- Splash of sparkling water or ginger beer
- 2 tsp fresh pomegranate seeds
- Handful of ice
- 2 lime wedges
- A cute glass and straw, because duh
Here’s what you do
- Fill your cute glass with ice
- Pour in your pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, CBD, and stir
- Fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water or ginger beer, drop in your pomegranate seeds, and squeeze in the lime wedges
- Stir with your cute straw and enjoy 🥳
We want to see what you’re busy cooking with CBD! Share your favorite Wild CBD oil recipes with us on IG @TheWildbyNature